We will be delighted to welcome you at our information points to help you with your stay in Paris!
You’ll find all the tourist information and tickets that you need here for an enjoyable stay in Paris.
SPOT24 (opening soon)
© Thierry Favatier
- 101 quai Jacques Chirac, Paris 15th - Metro: Bir-Hakeim (line 6) - RER: Champ-de-Mars - Tour Eiffel (line C) - Vélib': station 7023
- Opening end 2023
Hôtel de Ville welcome centre
© Paris Je t'aime
- 29, rue de Rivoli Paris 4th - RER: Châtelet Les Halles (lines A and B) - Metro: Hôtel de Ville (line 1) or Châtelet (line 4) - Velib': n°4016, 4103, 4017 or 4018 stations
- Monday-Sunday and public holidays, 10am-6pm (last access at 5.50pm).
- Box office: Tuesday to Saturday from 12.30pm to 5.30pm ; Sunday from 12.30 pm to 3.45pm.
Paris Tourist Office partner - Reception du Carrousel du Louvre
© Alain Potignon
- 99, rue de Rivoli Paris 1st - Metro: Palais Royal - Musée du Louvre.
- Open from Wednesday to Monday (closed on Tuesday) from 11am to 7pm. Information only. No ticket office