The unemployed and those on income benefits as well as National French Library cardholders (access to the reading room in the Library-Museum).
Price: 15€50 and reservation required:
- tel: +33 (0) 8 825 63 00 03 (0,15 € / min)
- mail: [email protected]
- https://www.manatour.fr/palais-garnier OK
Tours in foreign languages are available on request.
Autonomous visit: https://www.operadeparis.fr/visites/palais-garnie.
Full price: €14. The ticket gives access to: the library-museum, the Members' Rotunda, the Pythia Basin, the Grand Staircase, the Grand Foyer, the Avant Foyer, the Moon and Sun Salons and the Glacier Rotunda. The ticket also gives access to temporary exhibitions where applicable. Access to the auditorium may be restricted or impossible. Consult the calendar.
Reservations required, information and reservations: [email protected], tel: +33 (0) 8 25 63 00 03 (0.15 € / min), https://www.manatour.fr/palais-garnier.
Entrance at the corner of Scribe and Auber streets. Every day from 10am to 5pm (last entry 4.30pm) and from 10am to 7pm (last entry 6.15pm) from mid-July to early September, except exceptional opening hours and closings. Consult the calendar of exceptional closings before the visit https://www.operadeparis.fr/en/visits/palais-garnier
, , , ,
, , ,
A multimedia guide for children is on sale at €6.50. The one-hour tour, with games (quizzes), is available on iPad, in French, English and Spanish. The little ballerina Zoé guides children aged 6 to 13 (age range recommended) along the way.
Workshops for families with artist participation to familiarize children with the performing arts.
Some 60 performances each year for children and teenagers to introduce them to the world of the music and dance.
Fun-trail available to download for a visit to the Palais Garnier.
For more information, email [email protected]
The Opéra Restaurant: Booking is advised in advance on +33 (0) 1 42 68 86 80
In the 8 days following the issue of your entrance ticket to the Palais Garnier, you are entitled to a reduced rate ticket for the Musée d'Orsay, the Musée Gustave-Moreau and the Centre national du costume de scène de Moulins (03).
- A visit to the Opéra Garnier is accessible via lifts.
- You will be accompanied on arrival to take the Aga Khan lift to visit the Palais Garnier.
- The hall is visible from two wheelchair-accessible dressing rooms (passage width from the entrance to the dressing rooms: 82cm).
- The temporary exhibitions are not accessible (stairs).
- The dressing rooms are only open during shows.
- The ATMs (Auomatic Ticket Machines) are located at a height of more than 1.30 m above the floor.
- Access to the first dressing rooms, the orchestra and the museum library.
- Shop accessible by the outside lifts.
- Adapted sanitary facilities.
- Rental of a video guide in LSF (French sign language) €6.5
A detailed description of accessiblity at the Palais Garnier is available on accessible.net, and guaranteed by the Comité Régional du Tourisme Île-de-France.