- A visit to the Opéra Garnier is accessible via lifts.
- You will be accompanied on arrival to take the Aga Khan lift to visit the Palais Garnier.
- The hall is visible from two wheelchair-accessible dressing rooms (passage width from the entrance to the dressing rooms: 82cm).
- The temporary exhibitions are not accessible (stairs).
- The dressing rooms are only open during shows.
- The ATMs (Auomatic Ticket Machines) are located at a height of more than 1.30 m above the floor.
- Access to the first dressing rooms, the orchestra and the museum library.
- Shop accessible by the outside lifts.
- Adapted sanitary facilities.
- Rental of a video guide in LSF (French sign language) €5
A detailed description of accessiblity at the Palais Garnier is available on accessible.net, and guaranteed by the Comité Régional du Tourisme Île-de-France.