Permanent collections are free for all. For temporary exhibitions, more information on www.parismusees.paris.fr.
Tel: +33 (0)1 53 31 95 67. Fax: +33 (0)1 48 74 28 42
Permanent collections: free. Temporary exhibitions: entry fee. The Paris Musées card gives holders unlimited access without queueing to all of the temporary exhibitions of City of Paris museums for a year. Prices: €40 (individual card); €60 (duo card); €20 (under 26s). More information on www.parismusees.paris.fr.
Booking necessary on +33 (0)1 55 31 95 67 from Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 5.30pm. and bookings on [email protected]
Tuesday to Sunday, 10am-6pm. Closed certain public holidays. See the website.
There is currently no audio guide available at the museum. The museum's free digital app will soon be available to discover the different ways of exploring the collections.
The tearoom 'Rose Bakery' is open every day from 10am to 5.30pm except Monday.
- Paved path and courtyard
- Temporary exhibition rooms on the ground floor are accessible
- For areas inaccessible to wheelchair users (numerous steps), a free digital tool is available to explore the site virtually
- Visit guide in braille at the welcome desk
- Large print guides are available for people with visual impairments at the museum reception.
- Audio description itinerary available on the museum's free digital application. It does not include a guide.
- Tactile visits with commentary on request
- Videoguides with transcripts in French Sign Language for permanent exhibitions
- Tours and workshops about collections and exhibitions in French Sign Language run by deaf tour guides and artists
- Museum staff trained in French Sign Language
- French Sign Language and lip-reading tours available if requested in advance only
- 'Practical information and introduction to the visit' guide in easy-to-read and -understand French available at the welcome desk or to be downloaded on the museum website under 'Your visit/Practical Information'