Gratuité accordée à la personne handicapée et à son accompagnateur sur présentation d'un justificatif.
Free for under 26 year olds, job seekers, those on French wefare benefits and members of AEZA
Free for under 3s from countries within the European Union
€13. Reduced rate: €10.
Reduced rate from 20 people
Hours vary depending on the season. Opening at 9am. Closed at 5pm, 5.30pm, 6pm or 6.30pm.
- Any disability: permanent exhibitions open to the public (except for tactile tours), guided tours, workshops with lecturers. For the disabled, guided tours and workshops use material and educational resources specifically designed for the public. Audio guides and adapted itineraries can be downloadable from http://www.museesenliberte.fr/index.php.
- Motor disability: entrance on the same level or with sloping plane, reception/cash desk with a low and hollowed-out reception bank in the lower part, adapted sanitary facilities equipped with a transfer bar and a washbasin with a hollowed-out lower part (outside the Menagerie, next to the entrance).
- Visual disability: no obstacles to the face when circulating, "animal" information panels in large print, displayed at a reasonable height.
- Hearing disability: guided tours and workshops in French Sign Language, led by deaf speakers. All multimedia devices and videos including spoken audio language are subtitled in French and English text and translated into French Sign Language. Luminous flashes coupled with an audible fire alarm (where a deaf person may be alone as a toilet facility).
- Mental disability: trained/aware staff, signage that is easy to understand, supervised entrance door, visible from the reception/cash desk.