To celebrate its reopening, the Centre Pompidou offers you an abundance of events this summer.
Until 15 September 2021, discover the current exhibitions and visit the permanent collections with the unlimited ticket 'Destination Pompidou'.
The Centre Pompidou has a user-friendly website for disabled people to guarantee accessibility to information and resources to everyone. You can find all the relative information about our activites on this website: www.handicap.centrepompidou.fr
Free entry for disabled visitors and their accompanying person, excluding the cinema and shows (reduced price applicable).
- entry via the corner of Rue Saint-Merri and Rue du Renard to avoid the access slope at the main entrance
- all floors are accessible by lift.
- Loan of wheelchairs available upon presentation of an identity card.
- Visual impairment: 'Ecouter voir' audio description tours
- Magnetic loop option at the ticket office, cinema
- Tours in French Sign Language or for easy lip reading, audio guides with magnetic loop option.
- Workshops for group visits supervised by staff trained in neuro-pedagogy.
- Easy-to-read brochures available at reception.
Accessibility for the blind, partially-sighted, mentally disabled and mentally ill: + 33 (0)1 44 78 12 33 / [email protected]
Deaf or hearing impaired: SMS + 33 (0)6 17 48 45 50 / [email protected]