Open everyday including Sundays
Distance Selling - Click-and-collect - Hands-free shopping - Retouching - Parking - Gift cards - Wedding Lists - Phone charger stations - Toilets
- Car park with reserved adapted space(s).
- Entrance on the same level or with an inclined plane.
- Reception / cash desk with a low, hollowed-out reception bank at the bottom.
- Adapted sanitary facilities equipped with a transfer bar and a washbasin with hollowed-out lower part.
- Staircase with compensation system provided (lift, elevator, inclined plane).
- At least one adapted fitting room.
- Transparent glass doors/walls prevented by contrasting elements.
- Absence of obstacles to the face in circulation (screens, wall lights, underside of stairs, etc.).
- Stairs with tactile and visual contrast before the first descending step.
- Lift with adapted control keyboard (raised and/or Braille keys) and sound-proofed cabin with announced floor.
- Luminous flash coupled with audible fire alarm (where a deaf person can be alone, such as the WC).
- Signage that is easy to understand.
- Supervised entrance door, visible from the reception/cash desk.
Tested and approved in 2015 for 'Paris by Wheelchair': https://www.facebook.com/parisenfauteuilroulant/