Delivery of purchases in France and abroad; Valet parking; Hands-free shopping; Exclusive shopping list; Clothing alterations workshop; Watchmaking workshop; Hairdresser Alexandre de Paris; Barber Hairdresser Alexandrom; Tourist information service
Since 2018, Galeries Lafayette has been committed to promoting and highlighting eco-friendly products. Go for Good is Galeries Lafayette's movement for a more responsible world: https://goforgood.galerieslafayette.com/a-propos
Go for Good is Galeries Lafayette's internal label for more responsible fashion. Products are rigorously selected on the basis of criteria valuing products that have a lesser impact on the environment, support local production or contribute to social development.
- Single-storey walkway.
- Reception desk easily located and accessible.
- The accessible entrance is the main entrance.
- Wheelchair loan (floor 0, Coupole building).
- Adapted common sanitary facilities.
- Accessible fitting rooms.
- Accessibility to the floors by lift.
- Homogeneous text and image signage.
Place tested and approved in 2015 for 'Paris by Wheelchair': https://www.facebook.com/parisenfauteuilroulant/