Réduction accordée à la personne handicapée sur présentation d'un justificatif et gratuité accordée à son accompagnateur.
- Member in possession of a current ICOM/ICOMOS card and presentation of a current identity card
- Teacher preparing his free visit, on presentation of a proof of his establishment or his guided visit or a workshop on presentation of his reservation
- French or foreign journalist on presentation of the professional card (with validity date)
- Group leader of at least 20 people (all rates - excluding free admission) up to 1 per group (e.g. driver...)
- Staff of EAZA, AFDPZ and WAZA member institutions upon presentation of valid proof and identity document
Free for under 3s from countries within the European Union with photographic ID
Guided tours in French - Ticket for the park included :
Visit of 2 hours : adults €27 / children & young people €20
Visit of 1 hour and half : adults €25 / children & young people €18.50
Guided tours in Foreign Languages - Ticket for the park included :
Visit of 2 hours : €30
Visit of 1 hour and half : €28
Booking fee : €9 / on-site booking : €10 for everyone
€20/adult (from 13 years old); €17/reduced rate (reduction pass, jobseeker...); €15/child (from 3 to 12 years old).
Guided tour for groups : €165 + entry fee (reduced price or children price) /
Groups tour without a guide : reduced price + €15 of booking fee
Nocturne on Thursdays from 17 June to 12 August 2021 from 7pm to 10pm (17 and 24 June) and from 7pm to 11.30pm (until 12 August).
May to August: every day, 9.30am to 8.30pm. End of March to end of April, start of September to end of October: Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 6pm; Weekends, all school holidays and public holidays, 9.30am to 7.30pm. End of October to end of March (winter timetable): every day except Tuesday, 10am-5pm; open on Tuesdays during all school holidays and on public holidays.
, , , , , , , ,
Interactive guide: smartphone app available on AppStore & GooglePlay.
2 restaurants serving fast food for a quick bite to eat before carrying on your visit.
- Physical disability: the Parc Zoologique de Paris is 100% accessible for visitors in wheelchairs. Reserved disabled parking spaces are close by. The number 46 bus stops right outside the site. The Parc has adapted toilets with grab rails and adapted sinks.
- Visual impairment: for blind visitors, the welcome area (ticket office, information point) as well as the building entrances and public toilets are equipped with audio speakers, and have guiding tactile elements on the ground. For partially-sighted visitors, information panels on the species are easy to read. Audio guides are also available at the reception desk. Signs are written in large font and at a reasonable reading height.
- Hearing impairment: the welcome area (ticket office, information point) is equipped with hearing loops. Visits in French Sign Language are organized. Fire alarm is accompanied by flashing lights in areas where a deaf or hard of hearing person may be alone, such as in toilets.
- Mental disability: guided tours and a wealth of illustrations providing an adapted discovery of the animals and vegetation. Pictograms are mostly used to simplify getting around. Staff are trained and/or educated.
For more information: click on the following link, then go to the 'Accessibility' tab.