Permanent collections : free. Temporary exhibitions: entry fee. The Carte Paris Musées (Paris Museum Card) gives access to all temporary exhibitions in museums belonging to the Mairie de Paris, with unlimited access and no queues. The card is valid for a year. Prices: €40 (individual card); €60 (card for 2 people); €20 (less than 26 years old). More information is available at http://www.parismusees.paris.fr/en.
Thursday and Friday until 8pm during the exhibition period.
Tuesday to Sunday from 10am to 6pm. Closed on certain holidays. Consult the website.
, , , , , ,
- Videophone to the right of the main gate
- A member of museum staff will welcome and accompany you
- Accessible pathway to the left in the courtyard leads to the lift to the entry hall (shop and tills) and the area for temporary exhibitions (all flat)
- Cloakroom lockers are locked with a coin that will be returned to you at the end of the visit
- Wheelchairs and chair-canes for hire, wheelchairs can be booked in advance (standard musuem phone number: +33 (0)1 56 52 86 00)
- A parking space reserved for visitors with a disability sticker is located just in front of the museum entrance, and another at 2 Rue Galliera
-Guided tours offered for deaf and hard-of-hearing visitors by a tour guide speaking French Sign Language
- Audiophones with induction loop available for group tours
- Museum staff speak French Sign Language
- Guided descriptive tours for groups on request (book on +33 (0)1 56 52 86 20 or at [email protected])
- The Palais offers activities based on temporary exhibitions