Gratuit pour les personnes handicapées sur présentation d'un justificatif.
Every first Sunday of the month, access to the permanent collections and temporary exhibitions is free and without reservation.
On presentation of proof of identity, access to the museum is free for:
- Disabled people and their companions
- Persons receiving the French minimum old-age pension, war-disabled persons, civilian invalids (with an accompanying person)
- Teachers from the French Ministry of Education (on presentation of the ‘Education Pass’)
- MNAAG pass
- Jobseekers and those on French minimum social benefits (on presentation of proof)
- Students in artistic disciplines (+ 26 years old)
- Holders of the Culture Card, Icom, Icomos
- Museum curators and inspectors general, INHA staff
- National lecturers and national guide-interpreters
- SAMG and EFAO members
- Members of the Board of Directors and of the museum's acquisitions committee
- journalists on presentation of a press card
- Art critics' association or members of the Syndicate
- Professional artists (mentioned in art. L.382-1 of the Social Security Code)
- Members of Parliament, Senators, Members of the European Parliament
Free of charge for:
- under 18s (on presentation of an identity document).
- young people aged 18 to 25 (inclusive) who are EU nationals (on presentation of an identity document)
€8 per person, entrance ticket not included. Some guided tours of exhibitions are free of charge.
Admission to the permanent collections: €11.50 (full price) €8.50 (reduced price): All ticket purchases include a second visit within 14 days of purchase. Possibility of buying a number of tickets at a preferential rate from 30 tickets onwards ([email protected])
€8.50 per person (group of 30 persons in the permanent collections, 20 persons in the temporary exhibitions).
Weekly closure on Tuesdays, closed on 1 January, 1 May and 25 December.
Open daily except Tuesdays.
, , ,
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Vue panoramique sur la colline de Chaillot, vue sur la Tour Eiffel
2nd visit is free within 14 days of the first visit
- Accessible entrance via outdoor ramp, visitors must be accompanied
- Entrance located in the middle of the platform
- Parking spaces at 15-17 Rue Boissière
- Platform lift in the welcome area
- Lifts to access exhibitions floors
- Adapted toilets
- Welcome desk is easily identifiable and has a lowered section, but does not have leg room under the desk
- Folding seats available (on request)
- Heidelbach building not accessible
- Auditorium on the garden level can welcome wheelchair users in the upper section
- Information cards in the exhibitions are sometimes positioned too high and can be difficult to access
- Some display cases not accessible (works/information cards not at an appropriate angle)
- Grab rail currently being installed in women's toilets; transfer of weight to the left in men's toilets
- Tactile tours: individual visits on set dates/group visits by booking at [email protected]
- Information cards in the exhibitions have good colour contrast but are sometimes slightly too high
- Guided tours in French Sign Language at the Musée Guimet and Musée d'Ennery: individual visits on set dates/group visits by booking at [email protected]
- Museum staff trained in French Sign Language
- Educational wrokshops and specific group visits by booking at [email protected]