Free entry on the first Sunday of every month. Free for under 26s. For disabled people and the person accompanying them and people on French social benefits. Friends of the museum, friends of the Marmottan library, ACG and ICOM members, journalists.
Information and bookings at +33 (0) 1 55 18 54 40 or +33 (0) 1 55 18 46 64.
€7 (reduced rate: €5).
Guided group tour with commentary: lasts 90 minutes, book on +33 (0) 1 55 18 54 40
- all of the museum is accessible
- adapted toilets
- a disabled parking space is available at 20 Avenue Morizet, 30 m from the museum
- the museum provides 2 wheelchairs and several folding chairs
- as part of its accessiblity programme, the museum currently offers adapted signs in the exhibition spaces on the 3rd and 4th floors
- men's disabled toilets: transfer weight to the right
- women's disabled toilets: transfer weight to the left
- leaflets available in braille and large-type
- tactile visits are offers for individuals and groups on fixed dates
- audioguides with adjustable volume
- audioguides with magnetic induction loop
- independent visits possible
- guided tours in French Sign Language
- guided tours with amplifying devices
- guided tours with magnetic induction loop headsets
- the museum offers French Sign Language tour guides (booking required)
- museum staff speak French Sign Language