Gratuité accordée pour la personne handicapée et son accompagnateur sur présentation d'un justificatif.
Permanent collections are free for all visitors. Fee for temporary exhibitions: see www.parismusees.paris.fr.
Under 18 years.
Permanent collections: free entry. Temporary exhibitions: entry fee. The Carte Paris Musées (Paris Museum Card) gives you access to all temporary exhibitions in museums belonging to the Mairie de Paris, with unlimited access and no queues. The card is valid for a year. Prices: €40 (individual card); €60 (card for 2 people); €20 (less than 26 years old). More information is available at http://www.parismusees.paris.fr/en.
Bookings by phone on +33 (0) 1 55 74 41 80 from Monday to Friday 10am-1pm, or by email at [email protected].
Tuesday-Sunday, 10am-6pm. Closed certain public holidays. See website: https://www.maisondebalzac.paris.fr/
, , , , ,
1hr30 story workshop for over 6s inspired by the life and work of Balzac, 1hr30 themed activities for 6-11s, 1hr30 family and school group tours with commentary, 1hr30 themed walks in Paris, 1hr30 workshops-lectures for children and school groups in the 3rd arrondissement. Booking required: call +33 (0) 1 55 74 41 80 or email [email protected]
Rose Bakery tea room open at the same time as the Maison de Balzac.
Free for all (except during temporary exhibitions)
- Booking/ contact by SMS and/or email
- Audioguides equipped with induction loops
- Self-guided tours possible
Visually impaired :
- External light management system in common areas
- Tactile visit
- On the website: consultation of the entire 'Comédie Humaine' and, with a browser, the possibility of enlarging the font size.
- With specific equipment, access to the text through a summarized reading or Braille transcription.
- Souffleurs d'Images" (Image whisperers) proposed by the association Regard'en France Cie, Centre Recherche Théâtre Handicap (rbookings: www.crth.org)
- Tactile visits are available for groups on request.