Réduction accordée à la personne handicapée à son accompagnateur sur présentation d'un justificatif.
RSA holders and children uder 4 years old.
Lift ticket (to the top): adults €26.80 - young people aged 12/24 €13.40 (i.e. 50% of the adult rate) Children aged 4/11 €6.70 (i.e. 75% of the adult rate);
Stairway ticket + lift (to the top): adults €20.40 - young people aged 12/24 €10.20 (i.e. 50% of the adult rate) Children aged 4/11 €5.10 (i.e. 75% of the adult rate);
Staircase ticket (to the 2nd floor): adults €10.70 - young people aged 12/24 €5.40 (i.e. 50% of the adult rate) Children aged 4/11 €2.70 (i.e. 75% of the adult rate);
Lift ticket (up to the 2nd floor): adults €17.10 - young people aged 12/24 €8.60 (i.e. 50% of the adult rate) Children aged 4/11 €4.30 (i.e. 75% of the adult rate)
Early closure on July 14th, see the website for details
Every day of the year, day and evening;
Low season: 9.30am-11.45pm;
High season: 9am - 12.45am;
Last lift 1h15 before closing time.
Under 4 years old.
, , , ,
Panorama à 360° sur Paris que l’on peut observer depuis les étages de la Tour
Visitor guides available at the Tower's landing stages, on display stands;
Mobile tour guide;
Price list flyers;
Tom & Elia booklet for children
Tom & Elia, the two little mascots of the children's trail, can be found on the pages of a booklet that is given to young visitors for them to (re)discover the history of the Tower through games and riddles.
Jules Verne, starred restaurant, on the 2nd floor;
Madame Brasserie on the 1st floor;
Sales outlets on the forecourt, on the 1st and 2nd floors
Champagne bar on the 3rd floor
Priority skip the queue access is granted to disabled visitors and an accompanying person.
- Access to the 1st and 2nd floors by lift. For safety reasons, the top of the Eiffel Tower is not accessible to those in wheelchairs.
- Reception/cash desk with a low, recessed reception desk at the bottom.
- Adapted collective sanitary facilities equipped with a transfer bar and a washbasin with a recessed lower part..
- Hearing disability: the tills are fitted with hearing loops
- Booking/payment possible online on the website
- Trained/aware staff.
- Legible, easy-to-understand signage, combined with pictograms.