Sur présentation d'un justificatif, gratuité pour la Bibliothèque du film, réduction pour le cinéma, demi-tarif pour le Musée, les expositions et les projections (demi-tarif également pour l'accompagnateur).
Until 5 years old
Until 5 years old
Permanent collections: €10 / €7.50 (concessions) / €5 (under 18s). Temporary exhibitions: price variable.
Guided tour for adults = €180 for a group of 15 people + €12 per additional person. Guided tour for school groups = €140 for a group up to 21 participants / €170 for a group from 22 to 30 participants. Reservations for guided tours can be made via the Cinémathèque Française website
Annual closure in August.
2nd Thursday of the month reserved for under 26s on compulsory registration
Monday noon - 7pm;
Wednesday noon - 7pm ;
Thursday noon - 7pm ;
Friday noon - 7pm ;
Saturday 11am- 8pm ;
Sunday 11am - 8pm.
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Currently closed. Reopening in spring 2023
- The Cinémathèque is accessible to wheelchair users. The movie theatres have reserved spaces.
- Sound signals.
- Floor guidance strips.
- Tactile maps.
- Multi-sensory terminals.
- Audio guides with contrasted keypads available at the entrance to the museum.
- Guided tours of temporary exhibitions in French Sign Language
- On the Cinémathèque website, each film projection mentions the version of the film shown (subtitled films, silent films).
- On the 1st Friday of each month at 8.30pm there is a film screening with subtitles.
- The Henri Langlois film projection room is equipped with a magnetic loop.
- Guided tours of the museum in French Sign Language are organized.
- In addition to foreign films with subtitles, the video library offers films with special subtitles for deaf people, and for people with hearing impairments.
- It also has DVDs with audio-description.
[email protected] / +33 (0)1 71 19 33 33 (from 12 noon to 7pm, every day except Tuesday).