Early closure :
December 4th, 2023 : The Foundation closes at 7pm
Gratuité pour la personne handicapée et son accompagnateur (sur présentation d'un justificatif).
- Less than 3 years old: On presentation of an identity document.
- Person with a disability + 1 accompanying person: Handicap cards with DDASS stamp, ONAC card or equivalent foreign certificate, valid MDPH (departmental house for the disabled) or CDAPH (commission for the rights and autonomy of the disabled) cards or from the Ministry of Veterans and Victims of War + ID.
- Members of ICOM (International Council of Museums) / Members of ICOMOS (International Council on Monuments and Sites): valid membership card for the current year + proof of identity.
- French and foreign journalists and art critics:
- Press card or membership card of the Association of Art Critics or the Art Press Union, validated for the current year + proof of identity.
- Students and teachers of art, design, architecture and fashion: every Thursday, the exhibition is free for students and teachers of art, design, architecture, fashion and art history on presentation of a valid proof of schooling.
Children aged under 3.
Fondation ticket (excluding temporary exhibitions): €9 (including access to the Jardin d'Acclimatation). During temporary exhibitions: prices vary according to the exhibition at the time.
Fridays, until 9pm and the first Friday of the month until 11pm (except summer season)
Weekdays: 11am to 8pm (closed on Tuesday).
Friday: 11am to 9pm, 11pm every first Friday of the month.
French school holidays: 10am-8pm everyday.
, , , , , , ,
Terrasses avec vue panoramique
The restaurant, 'Le Frank', is open every day (except Tuesday) 12 noon-7pm. Dinner reservations on Wednesday and Thursday. Open late on Friday and Saturday. Chef: Jean-Louis Nomicos.
For more information or to make a booking call +33 (0) 1 58 44 25 70 or email [email protected]. Website: restaurantlefrank.fr
Free audioguide apps in French and English for children and adults: Fondation Louis Vuitton ; FLV "Archi Moi Mini" FLV, downloadable from the App Store and Google Play
Micro-visits: free mediation service
Building and visits accessible to all.
All details on the foundation's website, under the heading "Accessibility".
- Entrance on the same level or with inclined plane.
- Adapted sanitary unit equipped with a transfer bar and a washbasin with hollowed-out lower part.
- Staircase with compensation system provided (lift, elevator, inclined plane).
- Absence of obstacles to the face when circulating (screens, wall lights, underside of stairs, etc.).
- Stairs with continuous handrail.
- Lift with sound booth with announced floor.
- Booking and/or payment possible on the website.
- Monitored entrance door, visible from reception/cash desk.