Gratuit pour les visiteurs en situation de handicap et leur accompagnateur.
Free entry for all on the first Sunday of the month for permanent exhibition. Free entry for those under 26 from countries within the European Union, as well as primary and secondary school teachers (except temporary exhibitions). Free for disabled visitors and the person accompanying them, job seekers and those receiving French welfare benefits. Free entry for all to 'galeries d'actualité' ('topical galleries').
Under 18s (permanent collections) and under 12s (temporary exhibitions).
€5 plus entry fee
Museum ticket (permanent collections): €9 (€6 reduced rate) - Exhibition rates: depending on the exhibitions. Museum ticket + 1 exhibition: €12 (€9 or €6 reduced rate). Museum ticket + 2 exhibitions: €15 (€12 reduced rate).
From €160 to €250 - groups with disabilities: €60
Until 9pm on Thursday
11am to 7pm, daily except Tuesday
, , , ,
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
La Cité offre un point de vue imprenable de la tour Eiffel depuis les galeries des collections.
Mobile app with audioguide in French and English for 5€.
Restaurant Girafe: with Eiffel Tower view - Phone number +33 (0) 1 40 61 70 61 - [email protected]
- Establishment accessible to wheelchair users.
- Reserved space in the auditorium.
- Reception/cash desk with a low, hollowed-out reception bank at the bottom.
- Adapted toilet facilities equipped with a transfer bar and a wash basin with hollowed-out lower part.
- Staircase with compensation system provided (lift, elevator, inclined plane).
- Manipulable devices in permanent collections.
- Tactile and descriptive group visits offered on request and for individuals once every three months.
- Adapted documentation.
- Stairs with tactile and visual contrasts before the first descending steps, with continuous handrails, with contrasting stair nosing.
- transparent glass doors /walls with contrasting elements.
- Possibility of booking and contact by email.
- Audio phones with magnetic loops.
- Guided tour in French Sign Language.
- Light flashes coupled with audible fire alarm.
- Booking and/or payment possible on the website.
- In the permanent collections, contextualization of the works presented on an illustrated card.
- Group workshops, based on observation, discussion and a sensitive approach to the collections provided on request.
- Staff trained/briefed,
- Entrance door with surveillance, visible from reception/cash desk.
Contact: [email protected] / +33 (0) 1 58 51 52 00