€16 adult for a sightseeing cruise; €7.50 child
Departure every half hour, starting at 10am.
German, English, Arabic, Chinese - Mandarin, Korean, Spanish, French, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian
- Maximum 4 wheelchairs per boat.
- For the "Jean Marais", installation of a removable ramp for access to the boats from the quay, presence of some small obstacles (door thresholds), adapted sanitary facilities.
- Bateaux Parisiens welcomes people with reduced mobility. For safety reasons, the number of wheelchairs may be limited depending on the configuration of the boat.
- Access to the sanitary facilities on our boats is by staircase only. PRM toilets are available on the Debilly (n°7) and Bourdonnais (n°5) pontoons before boarding.
- A PRM toilet is available at the Bistro Parisien, our restaurant on the quay, pontoon n°2.
- On the "Pierre Bellon" trimaran, audio guides are compatible with magnetic loop hearing aids, made available to hard-of-hearing visitors.