Brunch: Saturday, noon-3pm; Sunday, noon-4pm.
- Parking with adapted space(s) reserved.
- Entrance on the same level or with a sloping plane.
- Reception/cash desk with a low, hollowed-out reception bank at the bottom.
- Number of adapted rooms: 4 (on different floors)
- Bathroom equipped with a shower on the same level (with a folding seat or mobile seat), a washbasin with a recessed lower part, and a WC with side space and transfer bar.
- Catering room with aisles > 1.40m, with adapted tables (70 cm height under table and legs that do not block the approach of a person in a wheelchair).
- Transparent glass doors/ walls indicated by contrasting elements.
- Absence of obstacles to the face in traffic (TV, wall lights, roof undersides, etc.).
- Stairs with tactile and visual contrast before the first descending step, continuous handrail, and contrasting stair nosing.
- Lift with adapted control keyboard (raised and/or Braille keys).
- Reservation and/or payment possible on the website.
- Lift with visual and/or sound announcement with magnetic induction loop.
- Luminous flash coupled with the audible fire alarm (where a deaf person may be alone as a room, bathroom and WC).
- Monitored entrance door, visible from reception/cash desk.