Within the framework of the Ecolabel programme, new commitments have been made on:
- Limiting waste,
- Limiting energy consumption,
- The reinforcement of eco-labelled and sustainable purchases (cleaning products, paper, etc.),
- The management of heating and the installation of thermostatic taps,
- Progressive replacement of lighting with low-energy bulbs,
- Investment to limit water consumption (mixer taps, infrared taps, etc.),
- Raising awareness among stakeholders (via posters and communication, via the activities offered at the activity centre),
- Continuous improvement in environmental performance and monitoring of consumption.
- Motor disability: some guest rooms are adapted.