|Salle d'Exposition (7 salles)
The Jeu de Paume is accessible to disabled people.
- Car access for disabled visitors via the Pont de Fer entrance (Seine side, towards the Louvre)
- The building has specific facilities: access ramp and lift
- 3.7% gradient on 1.85 m long ramp to enter the museum, narrow rest platform at the top of the ramp
- Disabled toilets are mixed
- 5 spaces for wheelchair users in the auditorium
- Parking possible in front of the building, visitors must inform the Jeu de Paume in advance
- Folding seats available for visitors
- Guide booklets are given to visitors
- Six sound amplifiers are available at the welcome desk for use in exhibitions with videos
- A magnetic induction loop in the auditorium can be tuned to hearing aids in the T position to amplify sound
- Filmed portraits, image presentations of the accessible exhibitions available online, are subtitled in French for the hard-of-hearing and can be viewed in the articles on each exhibition
- The majority of videos are subtitled in French when they are in another language
- For art conservation reasons, the maximum light level for the vintage photographs space is 50lux
- All staircases are adapted for people with visual impairments
- Magnifying glasses are available to visitors at the welcome desk
- Description cards have good colour contrast (black and white)
- The Jeu de Paume's education service develops activities in partnership with Medical and Educational Institutions and regularly welcomes visitors from day hospitals.
- The Jeu de Paume also welcomes specialist teachers (hospital staff in training) several times a year.