What to expect
RER A - Direction: Marne la Vallée / Chessy (Disneyland Paris)
Stop: Marne la Vallée / Chessy
First departure from Charles de Gaulle-Etoile at 5.13am
Frequency of trains: every 5-10 min.
RER A - Direction: St-Germain-en-Laye, Poissy or Cergy-Le Haut
Last departure from Marne la Vallée / Chessy at 00.20am
Frequency of trains: every 10 min.
- The ticket is valid for a journey between Paris and Marne la Vallée / Chessy or Marne la Vallée / Chessy and Paris (includes 10% management fees).
- This ticket allows you to make a direct connection on the metro in Paris
- The ticket comes in the form of a magnetic coupon.
- If your transport ticket is not working properly or is demagnetized, the RATP agents at the ticket desk in any metro or RER station will replace it at no cost.
For more information regarding transports in Paris and around, please see our FAQs.
- A practical and economical solution
- Arrival 100 metres from the entrance to the Disney Parks