Make a complete regional meal during a workshop lasting 5 hours 30, with the help of a highly experienced Chef.
Over a period of 5 hours 30, an experienced Chef will help you to prepare a full (3 course) meal that reflects the cuisine of a region of France: Provence, Burgundy, Brittany …
Each participant has their own work surface, and the workshop is open to cooks of all levels, from beginners to the most experienced. At the end of the workshop, you will together all enjoy the dishes that you have prepared, accompanied by a wine specially selected to go with the menu.
The course is taught in French and translated consecutively into English.
The Cordon Bleu institution has been voted the ‘World's Best Culinary Training Institution’ and ‘Europe’s Best Culinary Training Institution’ at the Annual World Culinary Awards.
What is included :
- The course taught by an expert Chef
- The presence of a translator
- The necessary utensils loaned for the duration of the workshop
- A free apron, tea towel and cooler bag
© Le Cordon Bleu
- Please arrive at the institute 30 minutes before the start of the course
- Langues disponibles : français et anglais
- Participants must be aged 18 years minimum
- On the day of the course, you are entitled to a 10% discount at the institute's Café and on all Le Cordon Bleu products at the institute’s shop (except on books -5%)
Duration : 5h30