The Chefs at Le Cordon Bleu institute will share their culinary techniques with you for 2 hours 30 as you make 2 vegetarian dishes. Fried rice cakes with black sesame seeds, small steamed girolle mushrooms, a perfect egg ... Discover healthy, tasty, and original cuisine, in a dedicated space where each participant has their own work surface.
Everyone leaves with the dishes they have made, as well as a free « Le Cordon Bleu » apron, tea towel and cooler bag. The course is taught in French and consecutively translated into English.
The Cordon Bleu institution has been voted the ‘World's Best Culinary Training Institution’ and ‘Europe’s Best Culinary Training Institution’ at the Annual World Culinary Awards.
What is included :
- The course provided by an experienced Chef
- The presence of a translator
- The utensils necessary for the preparation lent during the workshop
- A free apron, tea towel and cooler bag
© Le Cordon Bleu
- Please arrive at the institute 30 minutes before the start of the course
- Each participant will prepare two dishes
- Example of proposed recipes : Perfect egg, white asparagus cream with liquorice, peas and sprouts
- Languages available: French and English
- Participants must be at least 18 years old
- You will receive a 10% discount at the Café and on all Le Cordon Bleu products at the Le Cordon Bleu Boutique (-5% on books)
Duration : 2 hours and 30 minutes