Learn the secrets of making bread or traditional pastries with an expert bakery Chef
The Boulangerie Workshop and the Freshly Baked Pastries Workshop are led by Bakery Chef instructors, who start with a demonstration before taking you through the process step by step, in a professional and relaxed atmosphere. The workshops are intended for beginners who want to learn the basics, but also for enthusiasts who would like to know more about the secrets of bakers.
During the 5 and a half hours of the Boulangerie Workshop, the Chef invites you to make a small baguette, a farmhouse loaf and a focaccia with olives and sundried tomatoes, and in the Freshly Baked Pastries Workshop, croissants, chocolate rolls and brioche. Each participant leaves with what they have made, as well as a free « Le Cordon Bleu » apron, tea towel and cooler bag.
The Cordon Bleu institution has been voted the ‘World's Best Culinary Training Institution’ and ‘Europe’s Best Culinary Training Institution’ at the Annual World Culinary Awards.
What is included :
- The course taught by an expert Chef
- The presence of a translator
- The necessary utensils loaned for the duration of the workshop
- A free apron, tea towel and cooler bag
Crédits photos © Le Cordon Bleu
- Please arrive at the institute 30 minutes before the start of the course
- Langues disponibles : français et anglais
- Participants must be aged 18 years minimum
- On the day of the course, you are entitled to a 10% discount at the institute's Café and on all Le Cordon Bleu products at the institute’s shop (except on books -5%)