What to expect
Purchasing a book of 10 t+ tickets allows you to save 27% on the price of buying 10 individual tickets.
The t+ ticket allows you to travel on:
- metro lines
- RER lines (RATP and SNCF) within Paris (zone 1)
- Ile-de-France bus lines (RATP and OPTILE), except Orlybus and Roissybus (see the specific conditions below for the Noctilien network)
- tramway lines (RATP and SNCF)
- the Montmartre funicular
The following types of connections are possible with this ticket:
- metro/RER and RER/RER within Paris
- bus/bus (including between the RATP and OPTILE networks), bus/tram and tram/tram for 90 minutes between the first and last validation
Caution : It is not possible to make metro/bus, metro/tram, RER/bus and RER/tram connections using the same t+ ticket.
If your transport ticket is not working properly or is demagnetized, the RATP agents at the ticket desk in any metro or RER station will replace it at no cost.
Book of 10 t+ tickets (standard fare - from 10 years old): 21.00€
Book of 10 t+ tickets (reduced fare - 4 to 9 years old): 10.50€
Includes 10% management fees
- You cannot use the t+ ticket on the RER and Transilien outside of Paris
- If your transport ticket is not working properly or is demagnetized, the RATP agents at the ticket desk in any metro or RER station will replace it at no cost.
- Please note that the reduced fare of the book does not apply to students and youths groups. For any order of books of t+ tickets for a school group or a group of youths, we invite you to get in touch directly with our service dedicated to professionals by clicking here.
- A practical solution for visitors using public transport occasionally
- Get around by metro, RER, bus and tram