The 8 Parisian lines of the RATP Tramway network are fully accessible.
- All 183 station platforms are accessible to people with reduced mobility. All T1, T2, T3, T5, T6, T7 and T8 carriages are flat-floor and level with the platform;
- They are also equipped with information terminals indicating the waiting time and destination of the next two trams.
Accessibility on trams
- The interior of the trams is fully adapted for people with reduced mobility, with dedicated areas;
- Visual information is backed up by audio: the name of the next stop and the closing of the doors are announced;
- Similarly, all audible information is doubled by visual information: visual announcement panel and flashing signal when the doors close.
Find out more:
- You can visit the RATP or contact them on 3424 (7am to 9pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm Saturday, Sunday and public holidays)
© Paris je t'aime